Here is Adjustable Led Street Light Manufacturer talking about The Height Of The High Pole Lights Depends On The Type Of Road.
If you have any idea about it, welcome to contact us and discuss.
1. Highways and traffic trunks: There are generally 2-4 lanes in one direction or 4-8 lanes in both directions. The main function of the road is to serve motor vehicle traffic. The speed is faster.
2. Secondary roads and residential roads: generally two lanes: mixed traffic of motor vehicles, non-motor vehicles, and pedestrians. The road conditions are more complicated, such as intersections, parking lots, etc.: the speed is slow.
3. Industrial zone roads: generally two lanes; mixed traffic of motor vehicles, non-motor vehicles and pedestrians, motor vehicle transportation and pedestrian conflicts during the peak hours of commuting, road conditions are complex, speed is slow, non-working time lighting needs to consider pedestrians Safety requirements.
4. Commercial shopping area roads: generally 2-4 lanes, or pedestrian street; mixed traffic of motor vehicles, non-motor vehicles, and pedestrians, serious traffic conflicts on holidays; slower speed; lighting needs to consider creating a comfortable shopping environment.
5. Country roads: Generally, there are small roads that are not divided into lanes, even unpaved roads. The lighting setting is mainly to identify the orientation.
In fact, no matter what kind of road, the lighting engineer needs to divide the road into the road design according to the function of the road, the traffic density, the complexity of the traffic, the traffic segmentation and the traffic control facilities, such as the presence or absence of traffic lights. Different lighting levels from M1 to M5.
At the same time, Led Street Light Supplier can be offered for you. Looking forward to receiving your inquiry.
Betterled invite you to LEDTEC ASIA 2019, Madrid, Spain
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center（SECC)
799 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phu Ward, Dist 7. HoChiMinh City
Date: May 23-25. 2019
Booth NO.: E16 Hall A2
Welcome to Poland Light 2019
Date: March 13-15, 2019
Our booth No.: m24